Awaken The God/Godess Within
Meditation, Yoga & Sound Therapy Retreat
Hacienda del Sol
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
November 13 – 20th, 2021
Awaken the Divine God/Godess Energy Within
This is truly a one-of-a-kind retreat led by Laurie Maloney, creator of UNWIND Meditation Studio in Houston, Texas. This seven day journey takes place in one of the only five BLUE ZONES in the world in the Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica, surrounded by unspoiled Guanacaste dry forest and less than half a mile to undisturbed beaches.
The retreat combines the beauty of nature with benefits of yoga, meditation and sound healing in a perfectly curated program. You will have the opportunity to customize your experience based on your personal objectives.
Learn sacred knowledge from the ancient mystery schools and how to awaken the divine god/godess energy within. We have chosen to be here as creators, and the great creative powers that lay dormant are beginning to awaken. You will experience a transformation into higher awareness as you raise your frequency and come into alignment with the highest version of your self.
Deepen your yoga & meditation practice
Embrace the generous benefits of sound therapy
Discover a sacred space for deep relaxation, connection with spirit and healing
Learn tools to empower and heal yourself
Become more present and connect to your highest self
UNWIND Retreat Activities
- Daily 60-75 min Yoga Class
- Daily 45 min Meditation Class
- Study of Nada Yoga, the Yoga of Sound
- Lessons in Sound Healing Practices and Techniques to create healing, balance and equilibrium to your body, mind and spirit
- Learn Secrets of the Ancient Mystery Schools
- Divine Feminine Full Moon Ceremony
- Sound Therapy Lesson: How to Use Sound and Vibration for Healing
- Sound Bath Meditations
- Yoga Nidra Meditation with Sound Bath
- Mala Bead Workshop
- Short Guided Energy Exercises
- The Five Energy Bodies Tuning, Group Session
- A Guide in the Art of Manifestation
- Lesson about the Chakras: Chakra Analysis, and How to Balance and Align the Chakras
- 7 nights’ accommodations at Hacienda del Sol
- Meals, three daily full-service meals. Hacienda Del Sol offers a variety of meal plans based on your preferences which can include: vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, chicken (or other customized needs). Everything is made in the Hacienda’s kitchen. They grow their own food on the property and locally source fish, seafood, and chicken from a nearby village. Everything on the menu is gluten and dairy free with a special focus on local farm to table.
- Tea and fruit offered throughout the day.
- Freshly pressed juices, smoothies, fresh coconut water and organic teas.
- One daily round-trip shuttle transportation to the beach based on the UNWIND Retreat schedule. Should you wish to go at other times, additional charge will apply.
- Chemical Free Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Wellness spa with three treatment rooms (additional costs)
- Private bungalow accommodations with mosquito netting, fans, hammocks and decks
- Eco-friendly, bio-degradable in-room amenities
- Three healthy meals per day in an open-air dining room
- Complimentary Wi-fi access in common areas
- Access to Zen Den
All bungalows have one king bed or two single beds, WIFI, private deck and hammocks.
Single Occupancy, one guest per room. Double Occupancy, two(2) guests per room. Pricing is per person.
Availability is limited.
Brisa Eco Bungalow
Open air private bungalow – no air conditioning
Private bungalow with air conditioning
Pura Deluxe Bungalow
Private Bungalow, king bed, with air conditioning
Laurie Maloney is a certified meditation instructor, modern mystic, spiritual teacher and healer, and the founder/owner of Unwind Studio in Houston. She received her Bachelor’s in Fine Arts from the University of Texas in 1991. She has studied and practiced various energy healing modalities since 1998.
Her fascination with alternative and holistic healing methods led her to become a meditation and mindfulness instructor, receiving her certification from the McLean Meditation Institute. Laurie’s interest in vibrational
and energy therapies were a catalyst for continuing exploration. She studied sound healing with John Beaulieu in 2013. She trained in and received her certification in Biofield Tuning in 2019.
Additionally, Laurie has created her own sound therapy technique, Multi-Vibrational Therapy, a combination of four types of sound therapies using tuning forks and crystal bowls. She has developed a curriculum for teaching this form of sound therapy and trains aspiring sound therapists in this cutting-edge system for healing.
Laurie is passionate about the extraordinary effects and benefits of vibrational and energy therapy. Biofield Tuning/Sound Therapy, Multi-Vibrational Therapy, and meditation have brought her the extraordinary benefits of vibrant health and vitality, and a profound sense of well-being and balance. Laurie inspires people to listen to their own inner wisdom. She combines this talent with energy and vibrational therapies, allowing her clients to experience lasting health, balance and well-being. She believes that when one’s body, mind and spirit are in balance and alignment, one can live life at its highest potential. Laurie’s personal journey enables her to share this knowledge and expertise, and to
be a conduit for self-empowerment and healing for others.
She is a certified NLP practitioner, and holds certifications in life-coaching, Reiki, and the Emotional Body Code. Her training in the practice of yoga, meditation and mindfulness have come from a various teachers, including Robert Boustany, Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, Jose DeSilva, Michael Brown, and Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Kimberley is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences, including how other cultures develop mindfulness through their unique meditation techniques and practices, to guide others in living their absolute best lives. She has taught meditation and mindfulness for Unwind Meditation Studio since 2018.